Aging is a natural phenomenon that cannot be avoided but you can utilize some of the advanced aesthetic remedies to reverse it, especially for the skin. As there is the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the face, people look out for options to reduce them. Injectable dermal fillers have gained a positive reputation among skin specialists due to their effectiveness, suitability, and safety. Belotero is an FDA-approved hyaluronic acid (HA) injectable that has shown effective and safe results in aiding to restore volume in target regions.
- Belotero is an injectable filler employed in easing mild to severe wrinkles and fine lines, particularly in the facial region. This ingredient blends in the skin gradually within 2 to 3 weeks showing natural results. Belotero is a hyaluronic acid facial filler, that is dissolved by the metabolic process of the body but follow-up sessions can be taken to maintain the results. This FDA-approved injectable is manufactured by Merz Aesthetes and has been proven to be effective across a significant type of population.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the skin that binds with water and is responsible to plump up the skin and make it look even and younger. Once the substance is injected, it is gradually absorbed by the body. Belotero was primarily approved by the FDA to treat mild and severe nasolabial folds. Later, the founder company has introduced different versions of the product having diverse consistencies for treating various types of wrinkles and fine lines. One version Belotero Soft is utilized for treating fine lines another version Belotero Volume is employed to bring back the lost volume and plump up the nose, cheeks, and lips.
How Does It Work?
Belotero has a soft, gel-like consistency and the hyaluronic acid present in the product holds to the water in your skin to gradually cover and fade off the fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring material in the body that works by aiding the moisture molecules to muddle together and develop an even chunk of volume. As naturally occurring hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are injected, the body will not reject it as a foreign material. It will respond similarly to how it does when producing naturally on the body.
Since this filler can be administered in precise target regions, it can lead to an enhancement in volume and reduction in fine lines and wrinkles without causing any effect to untargeted regions. Instead of having an impact on the complete face, it can be restricted to act on just the regions that have the issue. The uniqueness of this compound from other types of fillers is its proprietary Cohesive Polydensified Matrix.
How is the procedure done?
- Before beginning the procedure, your skin expert will start by discission on medical history which comprises of exchanging information on active medications, any allergies, or any recent surgeries. The majority of Belotero products comprise a compound called lidocaine which is a local anesthesia that aids to reduce the pain from the injection. If you’re worried about the discomfort, you can enquire the skin specialist about using a topical numbing on the target region before starting the treatment.
- The skin specialist starts by marking the target region to identify the regions to be treated followed by cleansing with a sterile solution. As the region is cleansed, they will administer the Belotero with the aid of a tiny needle. After all, the desired levels of injectable are completed, the target region is massaged for spreading out the filler, and no chance for any lump formation. The number of injectables used will be reliant on several treatment regions. The complete treatment may go from 15 to 60 mins relying on the type and volume of treatment.
What to expect after the procedure?
You should observe the effects of Belotero instantly after the procedure and you can go back to your routine activities immediately. Few activities are ideal to be avoided for a day after the treatment.
- Sweat inducing workout or any other activity
- Enhanced exposure to the sun
- Anti-inflammatory medicines
- alcoholic beverages
- Use cold packs if there is any kind of swelling or pain in the treated region.
How Long Does It Take Belotero to Work?
- Whenever people go for any kind of aesthetic procedure the basic question, they will have in their mind is: “How much time does it require to show the effects” and “How long will the product last”? There is no fixed answer to the questions as there is no one formula fits for all answer. Everybody is unique and aspects like product volume, target region, age, overall health, and lifestyle choices will have a big impact on the duration of your results.
- Even though you cannot have held on to genetic aspects, you can follow some suggestions from the experts after completing the treatment to enhance the duration of the results.
- Every patient has a different metabolic rate and it will have a huge impact on how long the effects will be tolerated. People with a fast metabolism will relish the outcomes with the treatment for only around 3 to 5 months as the compound will be dissolved much earlier.
- The majority of patients will get instant after the HA gel is administered in the target region. It will offer instant volume in the treatment site by spreading gradually over the region where there is a loss of collagen and firmness. This gradual enhancement of results will continue for 2 to 3 weeks as Hyaluronic acid settles in the dermis after which it may sustain from 6 to 12 months. Experts also blend Belotero filler treatment with other cosmetic, anti-aging procedures for effective results.
This ground-breaking injectable filler will restore a youthful look to the target region and develop a natural impact when performed under expert guidance. Scinature Aesthetic emphasizes enhancing the capability of every person, gain back their self-esteem with radiant and younger-looking skin.