Aging is a natural phenomenon that leads to a decrease in the production of collagen. Skin imperfections like environmental damage, wrinkles, and age spots will be visible more prominently and skin loses its firmness and transform to a rough state. Even though there are several invasive surgeries to reduce the signs of aging, they are highly expensive and involve more downtime. Instead of opting for such expansive procedures despite having the reluctance to their invasive nature, there is an option to achieve optimal skin rejuvenation. With the use of VI peel, you can enhance the quality of skin naturally and reverse the signs of aging to a large extent.
What is VI peel?
- VI peel is not the regular chemical peel but can highly enhance the skin quality for multiple skin types. VI peel functions by creating micro-damage to the top surface of the skin, making it peel off and encourage new tissue growth. VI peel experts will make use of anesthetic to negate any minor discomfort associated with Chemical peel. Typically, it includes an exciting mixture including minerals, salicylic acid, vitamin C, phenol, retinoic acid, and TCA. It offers splendid results to resolve people with acne, acne scars, melasma, rosacea, sun damage, and pigmentation problems.
- The Vi Peel enhances the skin’s texture and tone while offering clarity and an overall radiance that stays for several months after the treatment. It is a proven standalone cosmetic dermatology procedure but can also be used in combination with lasers, injectables, and various suitable aesthetic treatments. With the unified action of the precise blend of vitamins and essential substances, the VI peel will aid in erasing wrinkles, fine lines, and repair the pore size while stimulating elastin and collagen production. The Vi Peel Facial Peel is also impactful in decreasing hyperpigmentation issues like melasma, which is a challenge to most of the treatments. Moreover, VI peel is also effective in people facing acne issues.
Types of VI peel?
- There are five types of VI peels, every type being effective for precise skin conditions.
- VI Peel, the original formula, consists of a signature blend of TCA, salicylic acid, retinoic acid, phenol, and vitamin C. Additionally it also comprises of anesthetic, that aids in reducing the discomfort occurring across chemical peels.
- VI Peel Precision comprises concentrated portions of the above active ingredients. The formula is stronger by 25% and offers more impactful results to treat the signs of aging.
- VI Peel Precision Plus consists of extra ingredients namely, hydroquinone and kojic acid that is useful in fading the dark spots. They help resolve age spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation problems like melasma.
- VI Peel Purify is a special formula used for skin suffering from acne problems. It comprises hydrocortisone and benzoyl peroxide to reduce acne scars and inflammation.
- VI Peel Purify with Precision Plus mixes the acne-fighting ingredients in the VI peel purify with the vivifying components in the Precision Plus formula providing extra benefits for severe acne scars and skin damage.
- Skin provider will aid in determining which is the ideal formula to suit your skin concerns and an exact number of sessions for achieving successful outcomes.
How should you prepare for a VI peel?
Your skin expert may ask you to stop the application of prescription retinoids and other products comprising alpha hydroxy acids, like glycolic acid and beta hydroxy acids such as salicylic acid; or benzoyl peroxide. You will also have to stop taking treatments like electrolysis, waxing, depilatory creams, and laser hair removal before suggested time intervals before the VI peel treatment. All the above components can make the skin sensitive and stimulate irritation in the target region.
Is the procedure complex?
- The complete procedure lasts for around half an hour once the skin expert starts cleansing the skin with acetone. It is key for preparing the skin to absorb the blend of vitamins and acids more precisely. The skin specialist will start the application with suitable applicating devices which will take only a minute the complete. There may be some amount of tingling sensation which is not an issue of concern. The skin will experience a temporary frosting in the target regions where the peeling begins. As the peeling solutions get absorbed completely, the skin specialist will apply sunscreen to safeguard the skin. You may leave the aesthetic center with the solution on the skin and tips to rinse it in few hours.
- Your skin expert will give a post-peel kit with comprehensive instructions. It is important to utilize the post-peel protectant and adhere to the post-peel instructions, which comprises refraining from the sun rays, wearing sun safety clothes, proper hydration, moisturizing, and cleansing the skin. The completing peeling process is expected to stay for a week longer. Following the precise suggestions from your skin expert will ensure your effective results while also guaranteeing that there are no harmful side effects.
Can the VI Peel be combined with Other suitable Treatments?
It has been used along with other treatments such as radiofrequency micro-needling under expert administration. The micro-needling treatment has to wait for a stipulated time after the VI peel to guarantee safe and effective results. Another effective combo used along with VI peel treatments is Fillers and Botox. If they are done on the same day as the peel treatment, can help in effectively eliminating deep lines, wrinkles by letting the peel act on them precisely. This will firm the skin and work on pigmentation and texture. Even lip fillers are suggested on the same day as VI peels will add more fullness by clearing the skin around the lips.
With a precise blend of vitamins and minerals, VI Peels are more nourishing than regular chemical peels and leave the skin looking radiant if you take this treatment in a reliable center like SciNature. We are dedicated to aiding our clients to experience natural-looking results supported by medicine, science, and aesthetes.